Soybean candle with a forest aroma pine, fir and oak moss.
The candles are performed from the beginning to the end manually, including sticking the label on the glass jar.
Ecological soybean wax that we chose can be used in rooms - it does not release into the air harmful substances, as opposed to popular paraffin candles.
It also has a lower melting temperature than a paraffin wax - that's why our candles are burning 3 times longer.
Carefully selected fragrance compositions are vegan and of course not tested on animals. We also took care that they have an international IFRA security certificate.
We care about how your favorite smell was multidimensional and the most natural way accompanied your everyday life. The smell of the head is noticeable when you unscrew the candle cap and in the first minutes of her smoking. After 30-40 minutes of smoking, the perceptible heart note begins to be a clear note, and when the wax warms up, you will feel the aromatic notes of the base.
Natural, cotton wick that we chose is of the highest quality, because we know that it is just as important as the qualitative soybean wax. It is not white, so that it does not occur, this means that during each row inflammation provides the cleanest burning of the candle. It is also not primed in synthetic substances, it does not contain a paper or lead core.
Soy wax used for the production of each candle is natural, 100% biodegradable and safe for children, pregnant women and animals.
We use only one type of wax - soy, do not add any other waxes or oils to strengthen smoking and to intensify the smell.
1. Your new candle should be lit when you get room temperature - remember when you bring it to your first time home.
2. First burning candle is crucial for its further behavior. It should take a minimum of 2-3 h. It is very important that the wax evenly melts, at the edges of a glass dish. Thanks to this, no tunnel will be created and the candle will be able to serve longer, providing a beautiful smell throughout the whole time.
3. Select the appropriate place where the candle will be roasted. The surface should be flat, stable and not exposed to runs. During the burning candle, it can not be transferred.
4. During further use of the candle, each time it should be a minimum of a minimum so that the wax cover the whole surface of the candle, but not longer than 4 hours. The total burning time of the whole candle is 40 hours.
5. Before any inflammation, the candle should be made sure that the knot is not too long. Thanks to its all shortening up to a maximum of 0.5 cm, we provide a beautiful and peaceful flame. Knot can only be shortened when the wax is cold.
6. To maintain the purity of wax around a wick, instead of blowing it, we suggest a flame extinguishing with a candlestick. Before re-inflammation, let me rest.
7. A candle should be kept thoroughly twisted, away from sunlight, which could discolor and deform the wax.