Kula Woodland Whisper is hand-made, natural and vegan. The avocado oil contained in it nurtures and moisturizes the skin, and the exotic aroma of sandalwood spoils the senses, changing the ordinary bath in the spa ritual.
In their composition you will find a avocado oil that nourishes and nurtures the skin, while you rest: protects the skin against loss of moisture, moisturizes and koi irritation
The bullets soften the epidermis and tonize, and emolients contained in them and unsaturated fatty acids are excellently affect the condition of the skin
Contained in Woodland Whisper Bombs Coal absorbs pollution and Sebum, and cornflower and headache relaxes and koi body and mind
Their unique aromas have seductive senses, making each bath a unique experience
Our bullets are hand-made from natural ingredients, and at the same time vegan and were not tested on animals
As part of the ALKMI TIME collection, they are perfectly composed with our fragrance candles.
1. Fill the bathtub with warm water and gently dropping a ball for a bath.
2. Enter the bathtub when the ball achieves to feel the delicate brushes of bubbles on the skin. Alternatively, you can wait until the ball dissolves completely and immerse in a peaceful aromatic water.
3. Relax and relax - let yourself be seduced by extraordinary fragrances and soothing avocado oil. This is your spa ritual.
4. After the ritual, empty the bathtub and rinse it thoroughly.
5. Bullets should be stored in a dry and cool place in a stainless container away from moisture.
Pour hot water into a bowl and put on half or ¼ sphere - thanks to this you will create a wonderful spa for your feet!
If you do not have a bathtub, and you want to enjoy stunning fragrances and hydroxidize with avocado oil, you can divide bullets into smaller parts and spread them under the shower for aromatherapy relaxing.
Ingredients:Sodium Bicyconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Parfum, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratisima Oil, Charcoal Powder, Centaurea Cyanus Flower, CI 14720, CI 19140, CI 42090