Flower Spell Kula is hand-made, natural and vegan. The avocado oil contained in it and moisturizes the skin, and the unique aroma of pans with a note of vanilla pampers the senses, changing the ordinary bath in the spa ritual.
In the composition of Bath Bath Alkmie you will find a avocado oil that nourishes and nurses the skin while you rest: protects the skin against moisture loss, moisturizes and koi irritation
The bullets soften the epidermis and tonize, and emolients contained in them and unsaturated fatty acids are excellently affect the condition of the skin
Kula Flower Spell Bomb is a real feast for senses and body - its smell relax and relaxes, and its ingredients toner and illuminate the skin
Their unique aromas have seductive senses, making each bath a unique experience
Our bullets are hand-made from natural ingredients, and at the same time vegan and were not tested on animals
As part of the ALKMI TIME collection, they are perfectly composed with our fragrance candles
1. Fill the bathtub with warm water and gently dropping a ball for a bath.
2. Enter the bathtub when the ball achieves to feel the delicate brushes of bubbles on the skin. Alternatively, you can wait until the ball dissolves completely and immerse in a peaceful aromatic water.
3. Relax and relax - let yourself be seduced by extraordinary fragrances and soothing avocado oil. This is your spa ritual.
4. After the ritual, empty the bathtub and rinse it thoroughly.
5. Bullets should be stored in a dry and cool place in a stainless container away from moisture.
Pour hot water into a bowl and put on half or ¼ sphere - thanks to this you will create a wonderful spa for your feet!
If you do not have a bathtub, and you want to enjoy stunning fragrances and hydroxidize with avocado oil, you can divide bullets into smaller parts and spread them under the shower for aromatherapy relaxing.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicyconate, Sulfate Sulfate, Citric Acid, Parfum, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Synthetic Fluorph Gluorphopite, Tin Oxide, CI 16255, CI 19140, CI 77891, Geraniol, Citronellol